My Dividend Income has already gone up 69.59% since last year, and I suspect it will go up about 300% to 350% in total. From just $330 in 2016, I’m quite sure I’ll make $1,000 this year.

So far, the dividend  Income is $564.93 in 2017.  I’m missing out on about $435. As you can see in my Dividend Income, I have received dividend income every month. Last year, the first payment came in May. That’s because most Nordic companies pay in May/June. After I started using Dividend Carpet Bombing, the dividend has been entering almost constantly. That’s awesome, and way more fun than waiting a year each time.

My accumulated income is also going through the roof

How did my income grow so much?

• By adding more money
  • Focusing more on dividends
  • Less focus on value stocks

Dividend Growth

Made by tools from SimplySafeDividends

As time goes by, my income will grow much more. It’s important to focus just as much on the growth-part of our strategy, as well as the dividend Income part. Right now, my 10-year CAGR is around 9.5%, which means my income will be way more than $2,500 by that time, and in 20 years, I’ll make $6,000!

For more posts like this, hit Subscribe and btw, I love comments =)

Doug · May 26, 2017 at 5:52 am

You are doing it correctly the way you showed dividend growth is correct.
Doug recently posted…Flo Dividend raiseMy Profile

Stockles · May 26, 2017 at 6:59 am

Hi Doug,

Yeah? Glad you think so. I don´t understand what the other guys are saying, but there are tons of us dividend bloggers who show dividend growth this way (example https://www.dividenddiplomats.com/dividend-income/)

Seems like the other guys are talking about net return or something, which is something totally different.

Thanks for stopping by buddy =)

Dividend Diplomats · May 26, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Holy BLEEP that is an insane increase. That is amazing Stockles….congrats. Something for people to look up to and it serves as great motivation for me, LAnny, and others in the dividend community.

Bert
Dividend Diplomats recently posted…The Importance of Long-Term Low Cost InvestingMy Profile

Stockles · May 27, 2017 at 9:29 am

Hi Dividend Diplomats aka Bert & Lanny

Thanks Bert! It means a lot coming from one of my favourite dividend blogs =)

Amber tree · May 27, 2017 at 6:23 am

Great showcase for DGI!
Great graphic to show progress.

Stockles · May 27, 2017 at 9:30 am

Hi ATL

Thank you! I like to focus on easy and understandable graphics, because it´s so important to see the whole picture in our strategy. Thanks for always stopping by. I really appricate your comments.

Dividend Daze · May 30, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Great work! It’s amazing how fast that builds up. Just pushes you harder when you can physically see the results. $1000 is a good goal to hit. I’m trying to hit that mark myself. Looking forward to seeing your continued progress. Keep it up!
Dividend Daze recently posted…Equity Crowdfunding – A New Source of Passive Income?My Profile

Stockles · June 4, 2017 at 8:46 am

Yes it is! Seeng the result is amazing, and it keeps me less focused on the overall market (ATH s&P500 and all of that) and more on our stategy.

At the same time it´s important to focus in the growth part too, atleast for me, because I have many stocks with low yield (2-3%) but with great growth (10-20%). Those positions doesn´t really help me much at the moment with reaching $1000, but damn they will help me in the future.

Looking forward to follow your journey to Dividend Daze!

Dividend Portfolio · June 4, 2017 at 1:13 am

Way to be an inspiration Stockles! This is just a great report. Awesome increase from last year.
Dividend Portfolio recently posted…May Dividend Income ReportMy Profile

Stockles · June 4, 2017 at 8:48 am

Thanks buddy! As you can see in “dividend income” the year to year growth on the income is actually almost 90% now. It´s insane. Thanks for commenting !

DivHut · June 5, 2017 at 4:55 am

That title of your blog post says it all. The power of dividend growth investing at real work. Not some theory or investment idea but real dollars creating some real positive results. Keep up the good work!
DivHut recently posted…June 2017 Stock ConsiderationsMy Profile

Stockles · June 13, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Hi DivHut

The power of dividend growth investing is truly amazing. No wonder it´s called the eight wonder of the world. Thanks for stopping by, and I will for sure keep up the work!

Mr. Robot · June 8, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Thanks for sharing you amazing results! Loving the graphs and progress bar, inspirational.

Stockles · June 13, 2017 at 1:44 pm

Hi Mr. Robot

Thanks! I really appriciate comments like this and btw, great name man. Inspired by netflix? =)