- Dividends received: 12
- Dividend Income for May 2017 landed on $322.76 or 2,735 NOK
- Last year I got $215 in May, so the income stream from May is now 50% higher.
- The dividend income was enough to pay for my whole gym membership twice, enough to cover my yearly phone bill two times or enough to cover 80% of the food budget for the month.
- Or even better, the dividend income for May was enough to pay for 35 super expensive, cold and fresh beers. If I wanted to, I could actually party for free every Friday throughout the whole month of May!
Dear readers, finally. I know you have been waiting for this dividend update just as much as I have, and as you can see, my Dividend Income is going to the roof. Year on year it´s now close to a 90 % gain from 2016. I should give a huge shout out to the month of May for killing last year’s top month. Last year I got $215 and now I received payments from 12 different companies which in total was $322.76. That’s an increase of 50%!
I have received dividends from the following stocks:
Solid. As I have explained before, my Nordic companies love to pay dividends in May, which isn’t that bad after all. It’s summertime and I’m sure I can find some way to spend that not-so-hard-earned money. Maybe go on a short trip to London now that the pound is so low.
Total dividend income so far in 2017
Goal for 2017
- My goal for 2017 is to get $1,000 in dividends or 8500 NOK
- I have now received about $619 in total
- We are missing out on around $380 to accomplish the big goal for 2017. That should not be a problem, so I can already now say that I will reach the goal for 2017. Awesome. Financial Independence is getting closer each day!
Did May treat you well? Do you have any further comments? Did you do any purchases? Please join the discussion below.