Welcome, The Dividend Income Report for November is finished, so lét´s go ahead and take a look:

• Total Dividend Income for November: §110.00 or 915.30 NOK
  • Last year: $16
  • Dividend Income VS Total Spending: 11.44%
  • Payment from 9 companies
  • Total Dividend Income is close to $1,100
  • Total dividend income from 2016: 226.13%

The Following Companies Paid Me In November:

Dividend Income 2016 vs Dividend Income 2017

Accumulated Dividend Income

That’s it and guess what? In November 2018 I’m expecting $180 in dividend income! The machine is gaining speed!

Take care,

Dividend Daze · December 5, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Great month! Lots of companies paying you dividends. And huge YoY% growth as well. Your accumulated dividend graph is very steep which is good for you. Keep that growth going into December!

Stockles · December 7, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Hi Dividend Daze,

Thanks buddy! Really appriciate the feedback and support. Thanks!

Tom @ Dividends Diversify · December 5, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Mr. Stockles, Great job. As you know, the recent purchases from your cyber Monday shopping spree will help a lot in future months too. Tom
Tom @ Dividends Diversify recently posted…Partying Like It’s 2007 (Part 1)My Profile

Stockles · December 7, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Hi Tom,

Oooooh yes you are so right. Furure income is now around $2000, which means almost twice my goal for 2017. Hmmm. I think the goal for 2018 shall be $2500 =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog

Dividend Diplomats · December 7, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Stockled –

HELL YEAH ITS PICKING UP SPEED! Keep it up, growth is awesome and keep the steepness of the mountain up!

-Lanny

Stockles · December 7, 2017 at 7:26 pm

Hi Lanny,

Kabooom! Yeah I know, forward dividend income is $2000 !!! Stuff is happening now.

Simon · December 7, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Hi! Nice blog. How are dividends taxed in Norway? Thanks!

Stockles · December 7, 2017 at 7:25 pm

Hi Simon,

A fellow norwegian? 🙂 Well, I use Investment Account Zero at my broker, which means that the tax is withdrawn once the payment is done. But then I recieve the taxable amount back in the beginning of the next year. When I withdraw my money from the account (say I want to buy a house), I need to pay taxes, but if i keep them, they stay untaxed and compound. Hope that helps,

Dividend Portfolio · December 11, 2017 at 7:08 am

Awesome Stockles. That’s a huge increase from last year. Plus, I really like the spreadsheet in that you can easily see what companies are paying you which month. I might do something similar.
Dividend Portfolio recently posted…November 2017 Dividend Income ReportMy Profile

Stockles · December 13, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Thanks buddy! Letting the money work for me instead of against me =)