My first Seeking Aplha article is up, super exited about this,  and it´s about the nordic markets. I know that many of you have missed information about nordic stocks and the nordic market, so this is an attemt to fix that.

Excerp of the article:

“As the S&P 500 continues to go upwards without any hesitation, prices and valuation metrics have increased dramatically in recent years. Investors are waiting for a correction where prices revert back to the mean, but the market does not seem to care. While the Nordic market isn’t cheap by any measure, it’s not as expensive.”

Find the full article here:

10 Nordic Companies Worth Knowing About

Take Care,

Categories: Blogposts

DividendSolutions · January 10, 2018 at 9:52 am

Hey Stockles,

tx for sharing your list of nordic stocks. – always good to get information from someone with insight and who is living there. – I think that diversification is very important when building a dividend growth portfolio. Not just with different industries but with different countries and currencies too. I own shares of NovoNordisk, but this won’t be my last stock from the nordic region.

By the way: what do you think of MarineHarvest? Very high dividend yield with 8,7% which raises red flags, but the business model seems good.

Greets
DividendSolutions

Stockles · January 12, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Hi DividendSolutions,

Glad to know that you liked the article, and also that you own Novo. I do too. The position is around 4.7% of my portfolio, and I don’t see myself selling now.

About Marine Harvest:
    The demand has been high in both 2016 and 2017, and salmon prices has been abnormaly high with 80 NOK per kg. There is a HUGE Red and that is that seafood companies haven’t cut their costs, so expect Q4 to be bad. 50 NOK per kg is way more healthy for the whole sector, so I’m waiting. Don’t think it’s smart to buy now, but you now, this isn’t any recommention. But I’m not buying 🙂

Tom @ Dividends Diversify · January 10, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Mr. Stockles, Congratulations and nice job on your first article with Seeking Alpha. Tom
Tom @ Dividends Diversify recently posted…I’ve Heard Smoking Used To Be CoolMy Profile

Stockles · January 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm

Hi Tom,

Thank you and glad you liked it!

dividendgeek · January 13, 2018 at 2:37 am

Nice list of stocks!. I used to own NYSE:STO (Statoil) long time ago. I believe my first international holding 🙂
dividendgeek recently posted…Reasons you should invest internationallyMy Profile

DividendNose · January 14, 2018 at 7:23 pm

And there you were- your Nordic article just popped up in my feed on LinkedIn because you mention Vestas.

Quite cool – gave me a smile. And you got a like.

Just wanted to share with you.

And great article by the way.

Coolio
DividendNose

Stockles · January 14, 2018 at 7:41 pm

That’s awesome DividendNose! So cool. Thanks for sharing that information with me

Did you see my respond to your comment the other day?