- Mr. All Things Money: A former Intel engineer who retired in his early 40s to become a full time investor. Now sharing his investing ideas through this blog and interact with like minded people. Not only is Mr.ATM a highly intelligent guy, he also favours long-term thinking and behaving. I always appriciate his input. Here’s a few of his articles:
Building A City Of Dividend Stocks
My Business Plan for Financial Independence and Early Retirement
My Dividend Paradise
- SimplySafeDividends: Brian runs SSD, and it´s one of the best investment sites out there. Articles, Tools and much more. Go check it out.
- Dividend Daze: Daze is a mid-20’s guy like me and on the pursuit to achieve financial freedom through the power of passive income. What I like most about Daze is that he favours boring high quality companies despite being so young. I always appriciate and look further to seeing what my rival says.
- DivHut – Keith is the boss man. His site brings together so many dividend investors that it´s like a forum.
- Dividend Stocks.Cash is a blog about dividend growth stocks. Each month, he features the dividend Income Heroes (which I’m proudly a part if). Definitly worth a visit
- DividendKingdom – Extremely useful tool to find great dividend investments.
- Dividend Portfolio – If you just started dividend investing, then Dividend Portfolio is a great blog to read.
- ambertreeleaves – ATL is a Belgian father pursuing financial independence
- Dividend Diplomats – Bert and Lanny were one of my biggest inspirations for starting with dividend stocks.
- Two Investing – Amazing and free spreadsheets. Great dividend investor too.
- tallinvesting – Super clean blog with great graphs. He sets his goals and achieves them too. Inspiring!
- dividendgeek – A blog about investing, personal finance and Financial Independence for the small investor.
- Dividends Diversify – Tom, who runs DD, is a wonderful person. Tom uses his background as accounting teacher to teach his readers about investing. I highly recommend Tom´s blog.
- millennialdividends – Another millennial on his journey towards FI through DGI
- finansnerden – Norwegian investor focusing on index and savings.
- pengeblogg – Norwegian investor who seeks financial independence. Educated from NHH and focuses on human behavior and savings. Lot´s of stuff to learn here.
- frihetsfondet – Interested in finding out how to save for financial independence? By using math and calculations, frihetsfondet shows you what you need to do to reach FI.
- lillaekonomen – Great swedish programmer writing about finance and investing.
- gottodix – The grand master of investing in Sweden. He writes often, and it´s always great quality!
- Investacus – another great swedish blogger focusing on quality content. He provides amazing analyses on Scandinavian companies.
- othalafehu – Net Worth Blog that includes dividends updated regularly.
If you think I should add you to my blogroll, just let me know and I´ll take a look at your page.