Few things give me more pleasure than seeing my annual income rise, as well as buying stocks that have met some short term difficulties.

Tanger Factory Outlet (SKT)

Yesterday, I started a position in Tanger Factory Outlet (SKT). I bought 50 stocks which increases my annual income by $68.50. The thesis is that while Amazon is pushing a lot of retailers down, SKT seems like a company that might succeed despite Amazon’s dominance. I could write a lot about SKT, but I think Brian at SimplySafeDividends has written a splendid post about the stock. You can find it here: SimplySafeDividends on Tanger’s Factory Outlet Dividends.

Veidekke

From www.borsdata.se of course =)

My other purchase is Veidekke, one of Scandinavia’s biggest entrepreneurship firms. I was quite low on industrials, so I figured it would be smart to add to Veidekke now that it has declined a bit lately. The reason for the decline is that Norway has had very high property prices, and it seems that they might take hold or go down now. However this industry only makes up for 15% of Veidekke’s earnings, so if prices fall, Veidekke will still do good.  The purchase increased my annual income by $40.

For more information on Veidekke, click here.

IF YOU FIND THIS BLOG POST OR MY BLOG INFORMATIVE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK to VIASPAR to SUPPORT MY WORK.

VIASPAR is a great financial company offering interest rates as high as 4.5% on savings accounts.

That’s it. What are you buying now? What’s on your Watchlist? Please do tell!

Kevin Harp · July 28, 2017 at 10:47 am

Great post!

Interesting. Will take a look at SKT.

Dividend Portfolio · July 29, 2017 at 5:02 am

Not familiar with either company Stockles, but like the fact that you’re adding shares and building up your portfolio.

Stockles · July 30, 2017 at 10:23 am

You should take a look at SKT. High quality REIT with a big margin of safety!

Mr. Robot · August 17, 2017 at 8:09 am

I have had SKT on my watchlist for a while now thanks to some insightful articles on SeekingAlpha. Great to see you stepping up and buying the stock.

I’m probably targeting this one for my september buy!

Stockles · August 17, 2017 at 10:20 am

Hi Mr. Robot,

Hope we can be shareholders together! Actually, I added doubled my position on SKT a few days ago around $25. It´s now 4.7 % of my portfolio!

Ogellers · February 23, 2018 at 10:09 pm

The price have dropped even further since you bought the stock (SKT) I will be doing my due dilligence on this one and maybe take a position. Do you still love the reit?

Stockles · February 26, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Hey Ogellers,

Yeah. The 10 year treasure bill has moved from 2.4 to 2.9. This causes defensive and high yielding stocks to go down. All REITs has taken a beating as of that action.

SKT is a good company, but not in much favour now. Outlets show strengt when economy is bad (because people reduce their spending). Economy is quite strong now, and by the looks of it, it will grow even more. I still believe that SKT is priced too low, but if interest continue to raise, REITs will go down even further.